The Sunspire double overtime
i am the storm.
373 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Dear Maddy, I am ever so sorry that my characters keep having negative reactions to your toon D: I do hope you know that I wuv youuuu... :3

Also, BITE HIM FAL, BITE HIM! :D

Summer had not expected to ever see the sweet, green-eyed girl from the Plateau again after they'd parted ways at the borders. He had thought on her often, but like every girl he'd ever found himself thinking of, she likely was gone forever--disappearing off into the wilds without a trace. Even her being part of the Plateau didn't strike him as at all promising. After all, Magpie had been a part of Swiftcurrent. The angry girl had been a part of Ankyra Sound. And yet both of their scents were gone from those places, so soon after they had departed him. In Ty's case, he figured she would be gone in the continued search for her mother, for Summer was not completely convinced the fabled Hawkeye even remained amongst their ranks.

That was why the sudden presence of her scent, her voice struck the boy so powerfully. Rarely was the Ostrega far from the borders those days, so when he heard the muted sobs faintly and caught the taste of her scent, it took him only minutes to charge through the woods to her side. Little went through his mind as he ran, only two facts that he knew without a doubt to be true--It was Ty, and she was hurting. Those two facts were enough to drive him forth with a fever he had never before felt, only tasted when he and Jace had come across their former alpha's trail intertwined with that of the cougar that (Summer believed) had taken his life.

After what seemed like only seconds, the black wolf broke through the trees and froze, scanning the terrain until his blazing yellow eyes landed upon his friend. Barely had he taken a step before he saw the other, and again he paused to look upon her. Nothing about her posture or body language suggested that she was the cause of Tytonidae's distress, but the scent of Swiftcurrent Creek intoxicated his senses, and without even realizing it, his hackles raised and tail lifted and he was running again--not towards Ty, but towards the Creek Wolf, the one he had been trained since arriving at the Spire was his enemy.

No words were spoken as Summer thundered forward with a vicious snarl. The words were in his actions, which very clearly and violently demanded that the tawny wolf get as far away from the Sunspire as possible. That or face punishment for a crime she, in truth, hadn't committed, but that she was beyond a doubt guilty of in the eyes of the Ostrega.

</style>
Open for Commissions! PM me for more info :)
Messages In This Thread
double overtime - by RIP Tytonidae - October 09, 2014, 02:24 PM
RE: double overtime - by Falwasi - October 10, 2014, 01:06 PM
RE: double overtime - by Summer Ostrega - October 10, 2014, 01:36 PM
RE: double overtime - by RIP Tytonidae - October 10, 2014, 04:47 PM
RE: double overtime - by Falwasi - October 11, 2014, 01:30 AM
RE: double overtime - by Summer Ostrega - October 12, 2014, 01:41 PM
RE: double overtime - by RIP Tytonidae - October 14, 2014, 09:11 PM
RE: double overtime - by Falwasi - October 16, 2014, 11:56 AM
RE: double overtime - by Summer Ostrega - October 17, 2014, 09:19 AM
RE: double overtime - by RIP Tytonidae - October 20, 2014, 08:38 PM
RE: double overtime - by Summer Ostrega - October 21, 2014, 04:34 PM