Deepwood Weald For that with which you are.
329 Posts
Ooc — Twin
She wondered briefly if he even knew her name. Her's was not usual, and it had even been different than her siblings. More of a difference to show how she didn't belong. Perhaps that was the reason behind her choices of sorts. She had never felt as if she belonged even in the packs of her home lands. But here in large form was a piece of home, she could touch. Well, she imagined he wouldn't like that, but he was near enough. Though she hadn't been homesick, not really.

This wolf was everything she stood against. she was a healer, her mission was to do no harm and fix the harmings of others. However, she also was a Svartravn, and she had learned to fight and kill and maim, at a young age. Even if she didn't like it. She could do it. She utilized her gifts more for putting someone out of misery when their wounds were too far gone to heal.

Maiken sighed. I feel that pledged is too strong of a word. We have a mutual understanding. I heal for her, she allows me free roam to hone my craft with protection if i should warrant it. In case you haven't noticed, despite that I can hold my own. I'm not very large. So sometimes I need that little extra protection in the wings. You'll get wrinkles if you continue to frown that way. She admonished him with a gentle teasing lilt to her words.

I am hunting for Thyme and Rosemary. Would you like to keep me company?
Messages In This Thread
For that with which you are. - by Maleah - December 20, 2022, 09:34 PM
RE: For that with which you are. - by Jörmungandr - December 20, 2022, 09:55 PM
RE: For that with which you are. - by Maleah - December 20, 2022, 10:03 PM
RE: For that with which you are. - by Jörmungandr - December 20, 2022, 10:22 PM
RE: For that with which you are. - by Maleah - December 20, 2022, 10:29 PM
RE: For that with which you are. - by Jörmungandr - December 20, 2022, 10:55 PM
RE: For that with which you are. - by Maleah - December 21, 2022, 07:19 AM
RE: For that with which you are. - by Jörmungandr - December 29, 2022, 01:34 PM
RE: For that with which you are. - by Maleah - December 29, 2022, 01:56 PM
RE: For that with which you are. - by Jörmungandr - January 11, 2023, 06:44 PM
RE: For that with which you are. - by Maleah - January 11, 2023, 06:55 PM