The Floodlands And I never dreamed that I'd lose somebody like you
232 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Ady wasn't sure what these feelings that swooped and swept through her were. Especially right now, though she stuffed them aside for the moment. For more pressing matters. Like for instance was she going to die of the cold in this place, that had no home. Would they find a home? And would they ever stop looking over their shoulder?

She used Ully's steady movements to keep her own feet. He was all but holding her up. His sharp edges against her soft curves. It was a bit frustrating and embarrassing in a way. Though she wasn't certain if that was the word for it. 

Ady sat as close to him as he would allow. Perhaps he wouldn't let her touch him anymore, but she could at least pull from his presence a warmth. It would do him good as well to get warmth from her. This way they both would survive.

She looked down over the flood lands and from this vantage point the ice that lay atop the water, was beautiful in it's innate coldness. And where there were cracks it glittered and gleamed.

It's quite pretty from this standpoint, Ully. Look at it.
Messages In This Thread
RE: And I never dreamed that I'd lose somebody like you - by Adylaide - December 20, 2022, 10:38 PM