Ankyra Sound lovin' in the moonlight (discovery)
77 Posts
Ooc — Riven
No worries! I hope your camping trip is AWESOME, and that work goes well! It's always stressful/exciting when a project nears the "end", hehe... I'll make sure to prioritize this thread over any others so we can wrap up quickly. ^_^

Aktaie wasn't quite sure what made her move to sit next to the flame-colored female, her posture suddenly relaxed and at ease. Perhaps she was weary of the constant posturing, or perhaps she knew instinctively that Fox wasn't here to harm her or the rest of the Sound. Truthfully, the siren saw a kindred spirit in the small wolf; a proud, strong woman. She was the type that might have been recruited as an Amazon back in Themiscrya, but Aktaiê knew here it would be out of the question. Peregrine and this female were an item, apparently, though the Nereides couldn't guess at what she saw in him.

"Yes," she agreed. "I led them here." Aktaiê wasn't quite sure what else to say, suddenly aware that whatever she told the female was likely to be shared with Peregrine.
Messages In This Thread
lovin' in the moonlight (discovery) - by RIP Fox - September 05, 2014, 04:33 PM
RE: lovin' in the moonlight - by Aktaiê - October 09, 2014, 04:42 PM
RE: lovin' in the moonlight (discovery) - by RIP Fox - October 10, 2014, 07:12 AM
RE: lovin' in the moonlight (discovery) - by Aktaiê - October 10, 2014, 01:42 PM
RE: lovin' in the moonlight (discovery) - by RIP Fox - October 10, 2014, 04:13 PM
RE: lovin' in the moonlight (discovery) - by Aktaiê - October 10, 2014, 05:27 PM
RE: lovin' in the moonlight (discovery) - by RIP Fox - October 10, 2014, 06:44 PM
RE: lovin' in the moonlight (discovery) - by Aktaiê - October 10, 2014, 07:00 PM
RE: lovin' in the moonlight (discovery) - by RIP Fox - October 13, 2014, 06:26 PM
RE: lovin' in the moonlight (discovery) - by Aktaiê - October 31, 2014, 10:46 AM
RE: lovin' in the moonlight (discovery) - by RIP Fox - November 02, 2014, 06:35 PM