Greatwater Lake a string of pearls
<i><div><span style="color:#ff0000;">s</span><span style="color:#ff1f00;">p</span><span style="color:#ff3d00;">i</span><span style="color:#ff5c00;">t</span><span style="color:#ff7a00;">f</span><span style="color:#ff9900;">i</span><span style="color:#ffb700;">r</span><span style="color:#ffd600;">e</span></div></i>
99 Posts
Ooc — Mary

The warm smile that swept across the she-wolf’s face was welcome by Siv. It did, if anything, put the coywolf at ease around this stranger. There was a teasing comment that seemed to accompany her smile, and Siv chuckled softly in response. Life was made interesting by mistakes, however; even if it was one so small as resting in the sand on a sunny day.
After having flipped herself so that she faced upright, Siv too got a good look at the girl who had stepped on her with a wandering paw. One thing that she noted – something that she quite enjoyed – was that this stranger had rusty-colored ears as well! She was a pretty wolf. These markings fell underneath her eyes as well as along her tail. The rest of her body seemed to be composed of a rich off-white coloration. Siv had never really seen another wolf who looked so uniquely marked. She liked it, though.
A question seemed to fall from the lips of the bypassing stranger, and was quickly followed by another question. The Savoy girl flicked her ears forward and frowned. “Oh, no, gee, I don’t live here… that’d be just peachy, though if I did. I kind of live all over hell’s half-acre right now,” Siv answered with a sheepish smile and a shrug of her narrow shoulder. “It’s a great place to watch for things, though. Saw a big ol’ moose come out of the trees over there just before you showed up,” and she gestured with her muzzle towards the tree line that was probably more than a hundred yards away. “Tons of birds, too… you could join me if you wanted?” it was proposed quite suddenly, as though the idea had just burst into her head and demanded to be asked. Siv then glanced to her company with a welcoming smile and a nod towards the sand.

Messages In This Thread
a string of pearls - by Siv - October 05, 2014, 02:23 AM
RE: a string of pearls - by Saēna - October 05, 2014, 09:18 AM
RE: a string of pearls - by Siv - October 07, 2014, 01:35 AM
RE: a string of pearls - by Saēna - October 09, 2014, 07:44 AM
RE: a string of pearls - by Siv - October 10, 2014, 02:58 PM
RE: a string of pearls - by Saēna - October 13, 2014, 05:06 PM
RE: a string of pearls - by Siv - October 13, 2014, 07:40 PM
RE: a string of pearls - by Saēna - October 19, 2014, 01:34 PM
RE: a string of pearls - by Siv - October 29, 2014, 12:48 AM
RE: a string of pearls - by Saēna - November 05, 2014, 06:02 PM
RE: a string of pearls - by Siv - November 23, 2014, 03:49 PM