The Floodlands And I never dreamed that I'd lose somebody like you
232 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Her laughter trilled out of her again at his mouth set in a firm, thin line. He was grumbling and she couldn't stop the nudge to his shoulder, as her head was thrown back in laughter, and her brown eyes closed in mirth. He made her laugh at some of the best times. Here she was feeling sorry for herself and now she was feeling better, and it only took him but a minute to turn her mood around.

I told you. It is very pretty.

His next words and Ady's jaw dropped. Pearly fangs glinted in the sunlight as a tip of her tongue went to one. She had no words at the moment, her brain making a fizzing sound, she swore she knew words a moment ago. 

Mouth agape, eyes wide. Then suddenly she snapped it shut and narrowed pretty brown eyes, in a smoldering look, with tongue still peeking against one tooth. She slowly met his gaze and moved her eyes down, a little bit at a time, then back up.

Ully. You shouldn't ask questions you aren't ready for answers too.

Then she stood and gave herself a shake. She wouldn't press. Though he had opened that door. She lifted her head and began to walk further up hill. Her mask in place, but by god she wanted it to slip. She wanted him to know exactly how such a question affected her. She wanted him to feel this, this crushing weight that had been present upon her since she was two, a weight she was finally realizing slowly what it meant, and he had no idea. So stalwart and stern. He silent protector god if she let him, he could absolutely break her heart. Not that he would, but still.
Messages In This Thread
RE: And I never dreamed that I'd lose somebody like you - by Adylaide - December 23, 2022, 11:27 AM