Two Rivers Isle What a wicked game you play, to make me feel this way
232 Posts
Ooc — Danni
He looked away from her, and her stomach fell in one large lurch. He still felt awkward about her confession. Perhaps she shouldn't have said anything, but the words had become almost painful in her throat and chest. It had hurt keeping it quiet, especially after he had been almost well gone. Thank the gods he wasn't and it wasn't as worrisome as she had felt at the time, but that had been more than enough thank you very much.

A small sliver of a smile broke through at his small admission, especially when she was also certain it was taking all his will power not to twitch and move about. Ully was a man of action. It was almost impossible for him to be still.

Ady shook her head. I am amenable to that. However, I'd like to add my own condition or rule if you will be so kind.

It was her turn to look away and when she spoke again, her voice was small. If you do not love me after a time. Please don't force it, Ully. Just tell me. I won't have you force yourself to be in love with me, to return my love or what have you. Okay? Can you promise me that?
Messages In This Thread
RE: What a wicked game you play, to make me feel this way - by Adylaide - December 28, 2022, 07:05 PM