Two Rivers Isle What a wicked game you play, to make me feel this way
232 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Lucky for him, she didn't see the frozen smile. She would know what she was getting into. 

She would not leave him even if he didn't love her. She would not be that cruel to him or herself. She would just align herself with that they would be friends. Her love had been unrequited this long. If she had to go back to that head space, she would. She hoped she could. It would hurt, but she would rather live near him painfully, than away from him.

His voice gave him away and the pointed way he looked away. She frowned and felt tears threaten to choke her, but she pressed them back. 

Ully. I distinctly remember telling you, you couldn't lie to me. And you just did.

She shivered, and took a deep breath, and then another. Okay, clearly our communication in this....er.....area needs refined. I don't like lies. They drip from honeyed tongues and turn the world inside out.

She tilted an ear forward. Let's table the conversation for today. Let's focus on the den and food. And just.

Get to know each other as wolves other than guard and princess. Just as Ully and Ady.
Messages In This Thread
RE: What a wicked game you play, to make me feel this way - by Adylaide - December 28, 2022, 08:00 PM