Two Rivers Isle What a wicked game you play, to make me feel this way
232 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Ady did indeed know him very well. Well enough to know at least when he lied. Perhaps if he had not been with her literally every waking moment of her life, she wouldn't have. However, she had, and he had and she knew. The worst part was he knew too, and he had done it anyway. She knew he was trying to simply be kind to her. To continue to do what he was tasked too, because he was and he had some sort of care for her, whether love or not was still the question.

Ady layed a paw over top of his and spoke calmly. Ully calm down. You needn't apologize this time. I realize it came from a good place, but I ask you not do it again.

He looked away from her and she could tell he was struggling. So she kept her maw shut and merely waited for him to find the words from his throat, to his lips, to her ears.

First of all if you don't love me. Then  you don't. It would be a cruel injustice of me to make you. And secondly i wouldn't leave Ully. I would simply put it away. I've done it before i've done it again. And I would rather have even a piece of you than nothing at all. So if in the future all youc an offer is friendship then that is all I will ask of you.

If he would look at her, he'd see a warm gaze and the truth of what she was saying. She meant every word. Would it hurt, certainly. But leaving him behind would hurt worse.
Messages In This Thread
RE: What a wicked game you play, to make me feel this way - by Adylaide - December 28, 2022, 08:27 PM