Two Rivers Isle What a wicked game you play, to make me feel this way
232 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Ady made a soft hum noise at his words. He was correct. It did seem a bit cruel, but a lie seemed so much worse. Lies may have killed her parents. If someone had told her parents the painful truth of their absolute corruption perhaps it would have opened their eyes doubtful, but perhaps.

Ady sighed. I didn't say that. I won't say that i may not choose another. I probably won't, but that is not something that bears thinking on at the moment. It is just a request, Ully to not tell me you love me if you don't. If that comes at some point, then we'll deal with it then.

She shifted and lifted a graceful shoulder. What is the point of worrying about that now. I merely wanted the promise that you'd tell me if that was the case in teh future.

She gave a soft shake of her head. And you have suffered too Ully. You lost your home, any friends you had. Do not make your own suffering smaller than mine, when it is just as tumulteous.
Messages In This Thread
RE: What a wicked game you play, to make me feel this way - by Adylaide - December 29, 2022, 04:09 PM