Firestone Hot Springs I will go anywhere, provided it be forward
10 Posts
Ooc — Anonymous author.
After traversing through the Wilds for days and nights aplenty, Nils had reached the conclusion that he was all alone. His master was lost somewhere among the trees, or had perhaps gone for a swim and a pee, but regardless of the specifics - they were lost! What a horrible boy he was, letting that happen.

Baroooof! The great lummox cried, stomping through yet more snow. Borff! Borf! If only he could be loud enough! Master would surely hear him and come running with snackies in hand, and Nils would even subject himself to a proper bath if it meant going home!

He did not see the slumbering dog, or take notice of the springs and their warm water, as he was squinting up at the sky while making quite the show of his sorrow.

I'm sorry! I'm a bad dog!
Messages In This Thread
I will go anywhere, provided it be forward - by Ceridwen - December 30, 2022, 07:47 AM
RE: I will go anywhere, provided it be forward - by Nils - December 30, 2022, 05:17 PM
RE: I will go anywhere, provided it be forward - by Ceridwen - December 30, 2022, 05:41 PM
RE: I will go anywhere, provided it be forward - by Nils - January 01, 2023, 09:07 PM