Blacktail Deer Plateau [M]aybe I'll be your witchy woman
83 Posts
Ooc —
He had never before considered himself a dominant man when it came to fighting for a woman. But today, things changed, and may later cause a sharp turn in certain events.

After having patrolled the territory near all morning, Sanguinex grew weary. But something in the air kept him moving, and alert. It attracted him like a an enticing surge, pulling him closer, even if against his own will. 

Further and further he walked, until eventually the pitched sound of a whine caught his attention. Tongue lolling, the beast pushed onward, gaining on the location of both the scent and the sound.

To his surprise, the form of one of Basilica's own was what came into view. Ash Paw. But she was not the only one. Another approached, slow and cautious — same as he.

But unlike them, the deathbringer had no sense of gentleness nor an ounce of submission within him. 

Quickly, his steady pace turned into an intense gait. Directly passing the mage, he was headed straight for the stranger. They too appeared interested in whatever smell lingered upon Ash Paw; but something within denied Sanguinex any intention of letting him near her. 

Halfway between the two, whatever the distance may have been, the pale dagger forced himself to a stop. His stance was directive, blatantly showing off his mass as both a challenge and a shield, preventing him from taking any closer steps. The beast's gaze was lit with rage; teeth were bared and saliva hung like a string from his pulled back lips. 

In near silence, he now waited. Only the sound of low snarls could be heard — that aside from the soft whimpering behind him.
Messages In This Thread
[M]aybe I'll be your witchy woman - by Ash Star - January 01, 2023, 05:28 PM
RE: [M]aybe I'll be your witchy woman - by Void - January 01, 2023, 09:38 PM
RE: [M]aybe I'll be your witchy woman - by Orvax - January 02, 2023, 12:01 AM
RE: [M]aybe I'll be your witchy woman - by Ash Star - January 02, 2023, 08:33 AM
RE: [M]aybe I'll be your witchy woman - by Void - January 02, 2023, 12:29 PM
RE: [M]aybe I'll be your witchy woman - by Orvax - January 02, 2023, 04:18 PM
RE: [M]aybe I'll be your witchy woman - by Void - January 02, 2023, 06:13 PM
RE: [M]aybe I'll be your witchy woman - by Orvax - January 02, 2023, 06:25 PM
RE: [M]aybe I'll be your witchy woman - by Ash Star - January 02, 2023, 06:29 PM
RE: [M]aybe I'll be your witchy woman - by Void - January 03, 2023, 03:33 PM
RE: [M]aybe I'll be your witchy woman - by Orvax - January 03, 2023, 11:12 PM
RE: [M]aybe I'll be your witchy woman - by Ash Star - January 04, 2023, 03:25 AM
RE: [M]aybe I'll be your witchy woman - by Orvax - January 04, 2023, 01:23 PM
RE: [M]aybe I'll be your witchy woman - by Ash Star - January 04, 2023, 01:30 PM
RE: [M]aybe I'll be your witchy woman - by Orvax - January 04, 2023, 01:36 PM