time after time
<i><div><span style="color:#ff0000;">s</span><span style="color:#ff1f00;">p</span><span style="color:#ff3d00;">i</span><span style="color:#ff5c00;">t</span><span style="color:#ff7a00;">f</span><span style="color:#ff9900;">i</span><span style="color:#ffb700;">r</span><span style="color:#ffd600;">e</span></div></i>
99 Posts
Ooc — Mary
No no! Not sad. <3

There would always be a casual air about Siv; she had been raised by a very laid-back mother, who really only saw good things in others. Even after having been abandoned by her father, the young Savoy girl had only heard good things about him. It was a marvel that she didn’t end up bitter and jaded. Instead, she was a bit too trusting, and slightly air-headed, but her heart was in the right place.
Watching the stoic female with brilliant golden eyes, Siv continued to watch her with a lazy happiness on her features. Her dark lips were curled in a small smile as she waited for the agouti stranger to approach where she was resting on the rock. The instant that she noted the other wolf had relaxed slightly, her smile widened and her tail flagged harder behind her. There was a pleasant exchange of greetings. Finally, Siv pushed herself up so that she was resting on her elbows and could actually look at the pretty female right-side up instead of watching her from an angle. She looked a lot prettier when faced at the right angle.
Siv’s ears darted forward at the words that then fell from this stranger’s lips. Her baby blue gaze widened drastically and she glanced at her surroundings with awe on her features. Canting her head to the side, she attempted to see how the world she was viewing could have been a kingdom. Giving up on trying to see it herself, Siv peered curiously back at the golden-eyed female and frowned thoughtfully.
“Okay, so when you say kingdom, you have to mean like… kings, queens, dragons, and kickass knights and shit, right?” she asked with a single quirked brow. Because if it had been anything else, then it would obviously be a slight let-down. Unless this woman had a good story up her sleeve. Siv was all about good stories. It was her life blood.

Messages In This Thread
time after time - by Siv - October 05, 2014, 01:32 AM
RE: time after time - by Cara - October 05, 2014, 07:06 PM
RE: time after time - by Siv - October 07, 2014, 02:30 AM
RE: time after time - by Cara - October 10, 2014, 06:49 PM
RE: time after time - by Siv - October 10, 2014, 09:07 PM
RE: time after time - by Cara - October 17, 2014, 07:05 PM
RE: time after time - by Siv - October 19, 2014, 02:14 AM
RE: time after time - by Cara - October 29, 2014, 10:30 PM
RE: time after time - by Siv - November 23, 2014, 03:42 PM
RE: time after time - by Cara - November 24, 2014, 06:31 PM
RE: time after time - by Siv - November 29, 2014, 11:48 PM