girl you melt me like ice and whiskey
<h5> [ <u>current status</u>: <i>slight limp on one of her hind legs</i> ]<h5>
39 Posts
Ooc —
sippin on fire - florida georgia
i stumble and fall

There was something about the atmosphere when Juno awoke, maybe it was the dense mantle of white that covered the top parts of the mountain she had taken as refuge. Fog was depressing for the rusty daredevil, for some reason being surrounded by fallen coulds made her feel like just a speck of brown dust withing the galaxy -- a thought too extense to be comprehended by the youth's mind in just one go.

She was not dumb.
She was far from it -- yes she tended to be a little clumsy and her attention span could be compared to the one of a newborn; but when she wanted soemthing, boy there was no way you could avoid being fooled by her eyes. She was a clutz and a foolish teen in the body of an adult -- but she was also a hell of an actress.

<style> .free-one {background-color:#FFF2FF
; width:600px; margin:0px auto; text-indent:50px; color:#AB004A
; font-family:Times New Roman; font-size:14px; line-height:1.5em; padding:20px; text-align:justify;} .free-one-pic {float:right; margin:10px;} .free-one b {font-weight:600; color:#51537D;} .free-one p {margin:0px;} .free-one-lyric{font-family: 'Alex Brush', cursive; font-size:26px; border-bottom:1px solid black; line-height:13px;} </style>
Messages In This Thread
girl you melt me like ice and whiskey - by Juno - October 10, 2014, 10:40 PM
RE: girl you melt me like ice and whiskey - by Ankh - October 12, 2014, 04:10 PM
RE: girl you melt me like ice and whiskey - by Juno - October 13, 2014, 12:28 AM
RE: girl you melt me like ice and whiskey - by Ankh - October 13, 2014, 02:52 PM
RE: girl you melt me like ice and whiskey - by Juno - October 16, 2014, 05:59 PM
RE: girl you melt me like ice and whiskey - by Ankh - October 25, 2014, 12:56 AM
RE: girl you melt me like ice and whiskey - by Juno - November 05, 2014, 09:08 PM