Whitefish River It's a beautiful and a burning thing
winter ghost
330 Posts
Ooc — Mary
I think we should! Have a good night. <3

Vienna was flattering, if anything. She indulged in the few words that he did share with her, and she did not seem perturbed at all by his resolute silence. Drawing his gaze away from her face, he focused on the distant sky for a moment… wondering if it was worth his time sharing his tales of travel with this stranger. His pelt was still wet, though, and he had time to wait for it to dry. With a quick flick of his tail, he lowered his haunches so that he could sit on the semi-flat surface of the bank. Huffing softly through his nostrils, the ashen male squinted back at Vienna, wondering if she was only humoring him. Either way, it was not worth his time to be distressed over such a thing.
“I went through a short time when I had lost my sister,” he began in a quiet rumble, his ears twitching on top of his skull. “We had traveled everywhere together,” he then added, because none of the information he had given her prior to that comment would have suggested that losing his sister was of any importance. “I set out to search for her, but after three days was forced to give up. I stopped for a night in a glacial cavern.” Kierkegaard drew his tongue across his dark lips with a heavy frown and furrowed brows accompanied his expression. “Really, it was remarkable… at first. As the night continued on, I began to grow restless. When I woke for the fourth time, I decided to leave the cavern and find some other place for sleep. I turned to leave the way that I had entered, but found that there was no way out,” he explained, his expression did not change, though, so he must have appeared a rather solemn story-teller. “I was stuck in there all night. By morning I had found a new way out. The worst part was not getting lost, though. I had found a small area where I could see the light of the moon above me, but the hole allowed wind to enter the cavern. Every time it did, I could hear wailing from its depths.”
The frown was still permanently imprinted on the ash-colored wolf’s features, but he looked to her with an expectant gaze and lifted his brows slightly.

Messages In This Thread
It's a beautiful and a burning thing - by Vienna IA - September 19, 2014, 09:23 PM
RE: It's a beautiful and a burning thing - by Kierkegaard - October 02, 2014, 05:05 PM
RE: It's a beautiful and a burning thing - by Vienna IA - October 08, 2014, 09:51 PM
RE: It's a beautiful and a burning thing - by Kierkegaard - October 10, 2014, 04:06 PM
RE: It's a beautiful and a burning thing - by Vienna IA - October 10, 2014, 10:01 PM
RE: It's a beautiful and a burning thing - by Kierkegaard - October 10, 2014, 10:17 PM
RE: It's a beautiful and a burning thing - by Vienna IA - October 10, 2014, 10:32 PM
RE: It's a beautiful and a burning thing - by Kierkegaard - October 10, 2014, 11:07 PM
RE: It's a beautiful and a burning thing - by Vienna IA - October 10, 2014, 11:19 PM
RE: It's a beautiful and a burning thing - by Kierkegaard - October 10, 2014, 11:30 PM
RE: It's a beautiful and a burning thing - by Vienna IA - October 10, 2014, 11:49 PM
RE: It's a beautiful and a burning thing - by Kierkegaard - October 11, 2014, 12:07 AM
RE: It's a beautiful and a burning thing - by Vienna IA - October 16, 2014, 06:59 PM
RE: It's a beautiful and a burning thing - by Kierkegaard - October 19, 2014, 02:33 AM
RE: It's a beautiful and a burning thing - by Vienna IA - October 26, 2014, 06:09 PM
RE: It's a beautiful and a burning thing - by Kierkegaard - October 28, 2014, 02:41 AM
RE: It's a beautiful and a burning thing - by Vienna IA - November 07, 2014, 09:55 PM
RE: It's a beautiful and a burning thing - by Kierkegaard - November 23, 2014, 05:33 PM