Entering the Plains {IC Joining Thread}
Yesterday was History, Tommorow is a mystery, but today is a gift <I> that is why they call it the present!</I><object type="application/x-shockwave-flash" data="http://flash-mp3-player.net/medias/player_mp3_mini.swf" width="200" height="20">
<param name="movie" value="http://flash-mp3-player.net/medias/player_mp3_mini.swf" />
<param name="bgcolor" value="#ffffff" />
<param name="FlashVars" value="mp3=http%3A//k007.kiwi6.com/hotlink/0diotefop9/The_Noisy_Freaks_-_French_Club_Tasty_Release_.mp3&bgcolor=ffffff&loadingcolor=CEF6F5&buttoncolor=A9F5F2&slidercolor=A9F5F2" />
</object>
154 Posts
Ooc — Alex
Away

Silvermane was very cautious of the wolf's words, he knew what some wolves did to him, trick him, and he listened to him slowly, Silvermane was also aware that his very bad health would prevent him from doing anywork for the next few days, and that he would have time to think of how he would be a part of this place, until he could set off again. "The Pledge, what will happen to me if I break it? This is no river styx we are speaking of.. no? " he said. Silvermane didnt believe in gods or oaths, but he was agnostic, and he would not want to test his luck. His mother, a wolf from Italy, taught him some of the roman's beliefs, and how some were killed because they did not believe in the Roman Gods.

Silvermane shrugged as the 'Praetor' spoke of Silvermane's life, holding back the pain in his shoulders, he tried to play it off casually, but still formal underneath the wolf's supervision. "There is a difference between a regular injured wolf and me, your not going to hell because of my death.. Or what do you call it in Latin?.." he spoke, trying to remember Wait, Now I remember, Hados... no... Hades! Yeah, Hades! he barked happily, but quickly regained his mature form, he stood back up on his all fours, and asked politely Do not mind what I said earlier, when will I have to pledge? he said more offically, trying to sound less slacked than he really was. " I really would not like to wait longer... the bleeding feels to be more painful than before.." hoping that the 'Praetor' would soon get a healer to treat him.. and so that Silvermane could get a view of their supplies. He was hoping to see if they had stocked up on either Morning Glory seeds, if he was lucky maybe some Nutmeg, but most of all he was hoping they had Nightshade, this would be useful, but he wouldnt have to think about that now..

Messages In This Thread
Entering the Plains {IC Joining Thread} - by Silvermane - October 08, 2014, 09:09 AM
RE: Entering the Plains {IC Joining Thread} - by Shadow - October 08, 2014, 10:59 AM
RE: Entering the Plains {IC Joining Thread} - by Shadow - October 09, 2014, 08:00 AM
RE: Entering the Plains {IC Joining Thread} - by Shadow - October 10, 2014, 08:16 AM
RE: Entering the Plains {IC Joining Thread} - by Shadow - October 11, 2014, 07:04 AM
RE: Entering the Plains {IC Joining Thread} - by Silvermane - October 11, 2014, 07:38 AM
RE: Entering the Plains {IC Joining Thread} - by Shadow - October 12, 2014, 09:22 AM