Deepwood Weald For that with which you are.
34 Posts
Ooc — Teo
I don’t know why in my head, I ship these two. >w< I have an opposites-attract problem heheh. Evidently, it doesn’t matter if they’re from the same family tree XD my strange little mind can excuse all that.

For all that they shared, the two Svartravn wolves were considerably different. The woman was soft in her nature, with her words, and showed a level of care that Jörmungandr had never offered to another beast in all his life. They should not have gotten along. They should have voiced their disagreements and resented each other for their stark differences.

Instead, the one-eyed man watched as she inspected the herb. She confirmed that it was what she had been looking for. Jörmungandr nodded his head. It had not been a difficult search, for that specific one. He wondered how often she was seen mulling around in the dirt, pawing at leaves and roots to find precisely what she needed for her stocks. The dark man was a warrior. He had never known the appeal of plants and herbs. What had drawn the woman to them? Jörmungandr could not quite believe that her passion was sustained entirely by her desire to help others.

When Maiken agreed, saying that he would need to meet certain requirements, Jörmungandr squinted on her and then offered a cold smile in approval. This pleased the Svartravn man. He was soothed by the thought of surrounding himself in beautiful dark fur.

What made you journey down the path of plants? the one-eyed wolf asked.
Messages In This Thread
For that with which you are. - by Maleah - December 20, 2022, 09:34 PM
RE: For that with which you are. - by Jörmungandr - December 20, 2022, 09:55 PM
RE: For that with which you are. - by Maleah - December 20, 2022, 10:03 PM
RE: For that with which you are. - by Jörmungandr - December 20, 2022, 10:22 PM
RE: For that with which you are. - by Maleah - December 20, 2022, 10:29 PM
RE: For that with which you are. - by Jörmungandr - December 20, 2022, 10:55 PM
RE: For that with which you are. - by Maleah - December 21, 2022, 07:19 AM
RE: For that with which you are. - by Jörmungandr - December 29, 2022, 01:34 PM
RE: For that with which you are. - by Maleah - December 29, 2022, 01:56 PM
RE: For that with which you are. - by Jörmungandr - January 11, 2023, 06:44 PM
RE: For that with which you are. - by Maleah - January 11, 2023, 06:55 PM