IC Joining: Where the Heart Touches
<span style="font-family:Helvetica;font-size:14px;font-style:italic;font-weight:normal;text-decoration:none;text-transform:none;color:0000FF;">I feel the Gravity of it all</span>
60 Posts
Ooc — Paige
all welcome but Scim is who this is directed towards.

Distance makes the heart grow fonder. This was true in so many ways for the young wolf. Soon after his brother (from another mother), Scimitar, had disappeared from Neverwinter Forest Luka had chosen to follow in his path and do the same. The coal pelted wolf missed his companion. They had grown close over the harsh winter. Together they climbed the ranks of Neverwinter Forest. Together they hunted and shared stories and grew close. What the young wolf missed the most was having a connection with another being, so when Luka picked up Scimitar's scent it wasn't odd that the wolf's whole manner changed. He wanted his brother back, that is if Scimitar would still find their connection worth something. Luka missed his brother, and he was hoping the bear of a wolf would feel the same.

Approaching the pack's territory from the north Luka encountered two large hills that were covered in dense trees. They were too steep to climb on an empty stomach so the oil colored wolf sat at the bank of the creek that ran between the two hills and drank it's cold water. After getting his fill of the icy water Luka rose his shaggy head and howled a lonely song to Scimitar. Brother, if you're there, I miss you. I am home. I am home for good this time.

Messages In This Thread
IC Joining: Where the Heart Touches - by Luka Iva - October 11, 2014, 11:34 AM
RE: IC Joining: Where the Heart Touches - by Scimitar - October 11, 2014, 12:07 PM
RE: IC Joining: Where the Heart Touches - by Luka Iva - October 11, 2014, 12:18 PM
RE: IC Joining: Where the Heart Touches - by Scimitar - October 11, 2014, 12:36 PM
RE: IC Joining: Where the Heart Touches - by Luka Iva - October 11, 2014, 12:51 PM
RE: IC Joining: Where the Heart Touches - by Scimitar - October 11, 2014, 03:16 PM
RE: IC Joining: Where the Heart Touches - by Luka Iva - October 11, 2014, 07:10 PM
RE: IC Joining: Where the Heart Touches - by Scimitar - October 15, 2014, 07:39 AM
RE: IC Joining: Where the Heart Touches - by Luka Iva - October 15, 2014, 07:50 AM
RE: IC Joining: Where the Heart Touches - by Scimitar - October 20, 2014, 05:09 PM
RE: IC Joining: Where the Heart Touches - by Luka Iva - October 21, 2014, 11:14 AM