IC Joining: Where the Heart Touches
he came and stole the wild
1,016 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
As he waited for a response, he could barely contain the sardonic snort that escaped him the moment he received it -- Luka had not changed, it seemed, and a wry grin was flashed in the direction of the ebony male as he too closed the distance between them. The affectionate greeting was surprising -- but only for a moment. The two had been through a lot together over the past year. Muirrin's abandonment.. joining Neverwinter Forest together and climbing the ranks there. Inseparable until Scimitar had trailed after Chakra in hopes of finding where she had gone -- he had come home empty handed to nothing as well, and it must have appeared to the ebony wolf that Scimitar had simply left him.

A playful growl seeped past his lips as he bent his muzzle down to take a grab and tug at his companion's ear, his own nose bumping his friend's cheek affectionately. It would seem the male was not mad at him -- a relief to the cinnamon male, but that did not make up for the lost time between them.

Swatting the rogue upon the shoulder at his comment, he withheld a sigh. Truly, he was no lady killer. Instead, he was being slaughtered by the ladies. "I went to search for Chakra when she disappeared, Luka," he offered in way of explanation -- he couldn't let what seemed a betrayal hang in the air between them. "But all I found was blood and fur. I don't know what happened to her, or if she's even alive.. when I went back, everyone was gone. I'm sorry. I should have taken you with me. Or told you."
he came and stole the wild
a crime so old as the sky and bone
Messages In This Thread
IC Joining: Where the Heart Touches - by Luka Iva - October 11, 2014, 11:34 AM
RE: IC Joining: Where the Heart Touches - by Scimitar - October 11, 2014, 12:07 PM
RE: IC Joining: Where the Heart Touches - by Luka Iva - October 11, 2014, 12:18 PM
RE: IC Joining: Where the Heart Touches - by Scimitar - October 11, 2014, 12:36 PM
RE: IC Joining: Where the Heart Touches - by Luka Iva - October 11, 2014, 12:51 PM
RE: IC Joining: Where the Heart Touches - by Scimitar - October 11, 2014, 03:16 PM
RE: IC Joining: Where the Heart Touches - by Luka Iva - October 11, 2014, 07:10 PM
RE: IC Joining: Where the Heart Touches - by Scimitar - October 15, 2014, 07:39 AM
RE: IC Joining: Where the Heart Touches - by Luka Iva - October 15, 2014, 07:50 AM
RE: IC Joining: Where the Heart Touches - by Scimitar - October 20, 2014, 05:09 PM
RE: IC Joining: Where the Heart Touches - by Luka Iva - October 21, 2014, 11:14 AM