IC Joining: Where the Heart Touches
<span style="font-family:Helvetica;font-size:14px;font-style:italic;font-weight:normal;text-decoration:none;text-transform:none;color:0000FF;">I feel the Gravity of it all</span>
60 Posts
Ooc — Paige

When Charka disappeared Luka had just assumed it was the same situation with Murrin. She just didn't want to deal with a pack anymore. A frown set upon the young male's face when he learned Scimitar only found blood when he went searching for her. Luka was found of Charka, she was a kind wolf and a good leader. It sent a shock through the male when he learned she was most likely dead. He sighed but continued to listen intently on what his companion had to say.

When he found out Scimitar had left Luka assumed it was something important, and it was. Searching for your alpha was very important. Luka never felt betrayed by the male, even when his absence a few months prior stung him most. Luka simply left the pack's territory when his brother was gone. There was nothing more holding him there, in Neverwinter. It was the young male's fault they never met back up. He regretted not waiting even more now when he knew the male returned. "Brother, it was I who didn't wait for you. I never once blamed you for leaving." Luka replied with a sigh of relief. Luka feared Scimitar had left because of something he did. The youngster continued. "Nothing ether of us say will make up for these months we were separated, but we can begin a-new. I forgive you my friend. Will you forgive me as well?"

Wanting to break the sad air between the two wolves Luka inquired "So this is the pack you're in now? What is it's name?"

Messages In This Thread
IC Joining: Where the Heart Touches - by Luka Iva - October 11, 2014, 11:34 AM
RE: IC Joining: Where the Heart Touches - by Scimitar - October 11, 2014, 12:07 PM
RE: IC Joining: Where the Heart Touches - by Luka Iva - October 11, 2014, 12:18 PM
RE: IC Joining: Where the Heart Touches - by Scimitar - October 11, 2014, 12:36 PM
RE: IC Joining: Where the Heart Touches - by Luka Iva - October 11, 2014, 12:51 PM
RE: IC Joining: Where the Heart Touches - by Scimitar - October 11, 2014, 03:16 PM
RE: IC Joining: Where the Heart Touches - by Luka Iva - October 11, 2014, 07:10 PM
RE: IC Joining: Where the Heart Touches - by Scimitar - October 15, 2014, 07:39 AM
RE: IC Joining: Where the Heart Touches - by Luka Iva - October 15, 2014, 07:50 AM
RE: IC Joining: Where the Heart Touches - by Scimitar - October 20, 2014, 05:09 PM
RE: IC Joining: Where the Heart Touches - by Luka Iva - October 21, 2014, 11:14 AM