my heart is caged
I want the part of you that you refuse to give. *anonymous*
1,280 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Thistle listened with a heavy heart and knew that now was the time to tell him, even though it was crappy timing. Especially since Ragnar was not here, but maybe that would make it so much easier. She took a deep breath, her ears forward at his words. He did not want to be a viking, well he didn't have to be if he didn't want to be even if he had been Ragnar's biological son.

Pinning her ears to her head, she sat down and stared at her son, fear and pain in her gaze. Listen to me Ein, What I am about to tell you was not hidden from you because we wanted to hurt you, but because we wished you were old enough to understand before we told you. Firstly before that though is Ein you do not have to be a viking if you don't want too. It doesn't matter, we have raised you as such. But I wasn't a viking originally and neither was your biological father. She winced not the easiest way to say that, but hey this was unchartered territory for her. I was young when I got pregnant with you 3. It was my first season and I was rather Naive about the ways of it. Ragnar and I were not mates, simply friends and I had another friend named Crete, he is Peregrines brother and Junior's uncle. Anyway, Crete and I had one night of well you will find out when your older then he disappeared. Ragnar and I coupled too, and I was pregnant but we weren't sure who was the three of you's real father and we decided that he would raise you regardless of whose you really were. Though as you all age it is clear whose you are. I'm sorry Ein I did not want you to find out with such a hurried explanation. Ragnar is your father in all ways that matter, Crete just simply offered his genes. Thistle bowed her head and sniffed, waiting for her son to scream at her and tell her he hated her.

She knew this was going ot hurt and possibly break her heart. Because she could not even fathom a guess as to why her son wouldn't want to hate her for this. After all she had kept it from him. Not unpurpose, just assuming he would be older when he found out and she could explain better. However, she couldn't explain any better this time. She sighed softly and kept her eyes on the ground afraid to look up and see the fury and hatred in her son's eyes.
Messages In This Thread
my heart is caged - by Mercury - October 04, 2014, 01:00 PM
RE: my heart is caged - by Thistle Cloud - October 04, 2014, 01:07 PM
RE: my heart is caged - by Mercury - October 04, 2014, 01:44 PM
RE: my heart is caged - by Thistle Cloud - October 04, 2014, 05:44 PM
RE: my heart is caged - by Mercury - October 04, 2014, 06:30 PM
RE: my heart is caged - by Thistle Cloud - October 05, 2014, 04:49 PM
RE: my heart is caged - by Mercury - October 06, 2014, 07:22 AM
RE: my heart is caged - by Thistle Cloud - October 06, 2014, 10:04 PM
RE: my heart is caged - by Mercury - October 09, 2014, 07:45 AM
RE: my heart is caged - by Thistle Cloud - October 11, 2014, 01:14 PM
RE: my heart is caged - by Mercury - October 13, 2014, 06:10 AM