IC Joining: Where the Heart Touches
<span style="font-family:Helvetica;font-size:14px;font-style:italic;font-weight:normal;text-decoration:none;text-transform:none;color:0000FF;">I feel the Gravity of it all</span>
60 Posts
Ooc — Paige

Once Scimitar seemingly abandoned Neverwinter Luka also followed in his steps. A few days after his cinnamon brother didn't return he went his own way. Traveling out of the Teekon Wilds Luka found himself where he started from: A loner. A loner who longed to be apart of something more. His ebony fur changed from pure black to spotted black. White fur tipped his solid swarthy figure.

In all honesty Luka came back to the wilds to find a home. Now that he found his brother he couldn't imagine going to another pack or worst- going back to being a loner. "I would be a fool to leave your presence. You always looked out for me, and I for you. I would love to speak to your alpha about joining." Luka smiled affectionately at the large male before continuing on. "I can carry my own weight as you know, and I also learned more about the healing trade. Being on my own allowed me to tune and perfect my skills. If you are in need of a healer I can fill that position."

Messages In This Thread
IC Joining: Where the Heart Touches - by Luka Iva - October 11, 2014, 11:34 AM
RE: IC Joining: Where the Heart Touches - by Scimitar - October 11, 2014, 12:07 PM
RE: IC Joining: Where the Heart Touches - by Luka Iva - October 11, 2014, 12:18 PM
RE: IC Joining: Where the Heart Touches - by Scimitar - October 11, 2014, 12:36 PM
RE: IC Joining: Where the Heart Touches - by Luka Iva - October 11, 2014, 12:51 PM
RE: IC Joining: Where the Heart Touches - by Scimitar - October 11, 2014, 03:16 PM
RE: IC Joining: Where the Heart Touches - by Luka Iva - October 11, 2014, 07:10 PM
RE: IC Joining: Where the Heart Touches - by Scimitar - October 15, 2014, 07:39 AM
RE: IC Joining: Where the Heart Touches - by Luka Iva - October 15, 2014, 07:50 AM
RE: IC Joining: Where the Heart Touches - by Scimitar - October 20, 2014, 05:09 PM
RE: IC Joining: Where the Heart Touches - by Luka Iva - October 21, 2014, 11:14 AM