Sequoia Coast You and me and all that wine
41 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
Cthulhu watched the shadow descend with care. Not a single pebble stirred at the female's passing. She caught herself idly thinking that she couldn't move with that much care, but at least she got around faster.

Raissa was close enough for Cthulhu to see her now, and what she saw was... well, nice. She was a thicker looking wolf (thanks to her heavily feathered coat) but had slim legs and delicate feet that suggested it was merely show. Her coat was alternating shades of dark and light, typical as far as wolves went, but with heavier fur around her face that lent her an innocent quality. Cthulhu took a step back even as Raissa explained the misunderstanding, if only because something about the other threatened her. Maybe it was because she was pretty and Cthulhu most definitely was not.

"This one is okay," she said after a pause. "No ouchies. That one did no harm." She couldn't blame someone for accidentally kicking rocks at her when they didn't see her, and she never did spot a broken connection between the female's flawless descent and the "accidental" dislodging of several pebbles. "Why was that one sitting up there?" she wondered, already forgetting about her previous anger.
Messages In This Thread
You and me and all that wine - by ZC34 - September 30, 2014, 08:16 PM
RE: You and me and all that wine - by Raissa - September 30, 2014, 11:20 PM
RE: You and me and all that wine - by ZC34 - October 02, 2014, 12:37 PM
RE: You and me and all that wine - by Raissa - October 03, 2014, 05:38 PM
RE: You and me and all that wine - by ZC34 - October 11, 2014, 09:19 PM
RE: You and me and all that wine - by Raissa - October 11, 2014, 10:51 PM
RE: You and me and all that wine - by ZC34 - October 20, 2014, 11:43 AM