Redhawk Caldera I'm trying to fight the feeling I will fall to the ground
Oh, me and the Sun? We're cool. He's a chill dude, for the most part. Don't get on his nerves though; he gets pretty heated.
273 Posts
Ooc — Xandir or just X
Quote: Wanna fade? :)

"I'd love it if you made it, Cap. If anything, we would definitely hang out, and you could show me so many things, and I could show you just about the same. Dude, we could be pack bros!"

The yellow pelted teen laughed at the thought of the pair strutting down the street, so much like that of a biological mishap the two too image of, and it sent him into another swries of barked laughs.

Finally the 2 year old settled, his verde orbs softening on the small Capricorn.

"I hope ya have saftey no matter where you go, Cap'n. You got my kudo points, so if anyone or anything tries to rough you up, call me up, and ill be right there. That's a promise. "

A sincere tail swish perminated the oath, and the hippie felt like he had made a new friend today. Then he stood, and turned to point his slim athletic bod in the direction of the rock bird structure where he left Fox.

"Well, mini man, I gotta go check up on flamin' female. Maybe we can hang sometime. You're a pretty chill dude. "
Messages In This Thread
RE: I'm trying to fight the feeling I will fall to the ground - by Ashton - October 12, 2014, 07:48 AM