Duck Lake somewhere in time
Yesterday was History, Tommorow is a mystery, but today is a gift <I> that is why they call it the present!</I><object type="application/x-shockwave-flash" data="http://flash-mp3-player.net/medias/player_mp3_mini.swf" width="200" height="20">
<param name="movie" value="http://flash-mp3-player.net/medias/player_mp3_mini.swf" />
<param name="bgcolor" value="#ffffff" />
<param name="FlashVars" value="mp3=http%3A//k007.kiwi6.com/hotlink/0diotefop9/The_Noisy_Freaks_-_French_Club_Tasty_Release_.mp3&bgcolor=ffffff&loadingcolor=CEF6F5&buttoncolor=A9F5F2&slidercolor=A9F5F2" />
</object>
154 Posts
Ooc — Alex
Away
I removed it, I thought it was abit of powerplaying yknow? Go ahead and set hell on Silvermane XD

Silvermane was abit uncomfortable with saying the word "Queer" and "Faggot", as it reminded him of his stupid situation, but he wouldnt get caught up in his own mind, instead, he spat another comment to the sepian wolf, but this time more in his own defence than to the other's attitude Listen, fuck off, its not a fucking good time he said, changing his thought of mind I didnt think youd be as much as a bitch as I -hack-thought youd be, fucktard. he said, not trying to sound like he was giving up, but that he wanted to make sure that this Black-Back wasnt going to think he was right.. thinking about It now, some of the jabs that Silvermane tried to point out didnt make alot of sense. Its not like he actually saw the other dude's... junk, or that he really would care of his homosexuality, but he had to say something, and most ones were alot more... angry when touched on those subjects. The strange wolf that he had encountered was possibly prone to this type of bullshit, and he seemed pretty good at bouncing back... Yet, to be honest, Goldilocks was being a bit of a bitch, but drowning in the lake wasnt a bad idea, but that wasnt for Silvermane of course, he wanted to bash little blackie-blondie's head back into the lake, but he had no time for that, no matter how many fucking little speeches that wolf made, he couldnt fight... it would severly injure him... Please, Bitch, we all know you gonna be a pussyless and a virgin he called out, responding to the golden male's response And I for fucken sure aint crippled.. I could beat the shit out of you anytime! he retorted angrily, bloody didnt mean crippled. Bloody meant angry, and angry meant danger

Cough a lung on him? the fuck does he mean by that? His bloody spit? "Ill fucken make sure you do" he called, if anyone wanted this wolf dead, Silvermane would be more than glad to do the job. He flared his teeth quickly, blood stained and sharp, ready to rip out this wolf's heart, and eat it in a single bite. Silvermane wasnt a cannibal, but he certainly had bloodlust. "I bet you couldnt do shit against me, even If I was half dead." he prompted, hoping that the little retard would give in
Messages In This Thread
somewhere in time - by Sumayl - October 11, 2014, 12:04 PM
RE: somewhere in time - by Silvermane - October 11, 2014, 01:37 PM
RE: somewhere in time - by Sumayl - October 11, 2014, 04:41 PM
RE: somewhere in time - by Silvermane - October 12, 2014, 02:09 AM
RE: somewhere in time - by Sumayl - October 12, 2014, 08:22 AM
RE: somewhere in time - by Silvermane - October 12, 2014, 11:21 AM
RE: somewhere in time - by Sumayl - October 13, 2014, 05:46 AM
RE: somewhere in time - by Silvermane - October 28, 2014, 02:50 PM
RE: somewhere in time - by Sumayl - November 05, 2014, 08:52 AM
RE: somewhere in time - by Silvermane - November 06, 2014, 10:58 AM
RE: somewhere in time - by Sumayl - November 07, 2014, 12:43 PM