Redhawk Caldera She blinded me with science
incautious red wrecking ball amwelles · amwelles
2,111 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Sitter
Apologize in advance for being drunk while writing (half of) this.

Peregrine's call, while not unexpected, caught Fox's attention, waking her from a dream about when she had lived back home. That life felt like it did not belong to her, with her sisters and brothers crowding her and play-fighting. Her life now was so much different. She was bound to Peregrine, the voice that had awoken her from the dream. Soon, she knew she would have his children. It was her duty, just as it was her duty to respond to his calls. So when Peregrine's voice called for her, Fox limped along as best as she could, aided by the plants Blue Willow had brought for the pain.

When she arrived, she found the last wolf she expected to see at her doorstep. “Magpie,” she breathed, barely able to say the name aloud. It took all of her restraint not to barrel over to the girl and make sure everything was fine, but considering how well that had gone over with Bones, Fox held back. She glanced to Peregrine, a multitude of questions behind her eyes, but she knew they could come later. “I know it doesn't mean much, but I am sorry,” she said, her voice backed by a whine in her throat. She stood a few feet away from the girl who had been her charge, hoping that maybe one day the dark girl could forgive her.
Pregnancy timeline (RHC members only)
Messages In This Thread
She blinded me with science - by Peregrine Redhawk - October 10, 2014, 08:32 PM
RE: She blinded me with science - by OG Magpie - October 10, 2014, 08:44 PM
RE: She blinded me with science - by RIP Fox - October 12, 2014, 04:15 PM
RE: She blinded me with science - by Peregrine Redhawk - October 13, 2014, 11:11 AM
RE: She blinded me with science - by OG Magpie - October 17, 2014, 11:51 AM
RE: She blinded me with science - by RIP Fox - October 20, 2014, 07:11 AM
RE: She blinded me with science - by OG Magpie - October 24, 2014, 10:26 PM
RE: She blinded me with science - by RIP Fox - October 27, 2014, 07:27 AM
RE: She blinded me with science - by Peregrine Redhawk - October 28, 2014, 11:11 AM
RE: She blinded me with science - by OG Magpie - October 31, 2014, 09:56 PM