Blacktail Deer Plateau riboflavin-flavored, non-carbonated, polyunsaturated blood
i was born to the witch boleyn
1,707 Posts
Ooc — ebony
it does!

he recalled, at junior's reaction to him, that of course she and her sister would know he had returned, and her brief mention of fox did not come as a surprise to him. "no," he said softly, striving to hide the faintest tremble of his lips. "i left of my own accord. this is my home. the caldera could never be that to me."he was silent then, fighting for composure; peregrine's tearstained face upon that last night swam before his eyes.

"it is good that you and saena have come back," the earthen man murmured after a moment, a wan but genuine smile curving his mouth. "you will always have a home here." perhaps it was a bold statement, but taltos had tired of the way fox had torn peregrine's family apart, and how the panther had aided her; he did not wish to see any more of it.

<style type="text/css">.lasher1 {width: 380px; background-image:url('http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y7/kiba_in_paradise/lasher1.png'); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-color:#e4ebf6; border:1px solid #9f95b5; padding-top:200px; margin:auto; }.lasher2 {color:#9f95b5; font-family:georgia; width:370px; border-top:none; margin:auto; border-bottom:none;}.lasher2 p {text-indent:25px; padding:0px 5px;}.lasher2 b {color:#6e8bbc; font-weight:normal; text-shadow:0px 0px 0px #000000;}</style>
Messages In This Thread
RE: riboflavin-flavored, non-carbonated, polyunsaturated blood - by Lasher - October 12, 2014, 07:21 PM