Redhawk Caldera The Green is Great
Oh, me and the Sun? We're cool. He's a chill dude, for the most part. Don't get on his nerves though; he gets pretty heated.
273 Posts
Ooc — Xandir or just X
Not too long after Ashton had sent the SOS, a inky tar colored buff dude loped around the rocky ridge. And he looks flashed from skeptical, to pissed.
Damnit.
Why hadn't he thought of what it looked like?
An alpha babe bending to some outsider?
If he escaped alive, maybe he'd remember this.

Taking a step back, the golden clad teen was quick to reassure the man, his ears canting backwards and his tail lowly swishing.

"Whoa there, dude, chillaxify yourself. I'm here to help."

The yellow boy arched his neck, his head held graceful, despite his young demeanor.

"Name's Ashton. I'm a botanic chemical engineer. Or just a botanist. Healer in training. I'm the one who sent you an SoS, because I was hoping you noticed...she's a bit doped up, dude, and for her to not be so..." again, he looked for a substitute for the word 'high' "medically affected, she needs to ingest a substantial chunk of freshities. "

Ashton gently nudged the green herb towards Peregrine, in hopes he had the same urgency for his mate.

"This is a subspecies of a tea like plant. It's a reverse effect of painkillers, but still sorta like a painkiller. Whatever she's got a hold of, she's getting a bit too much of it. This herb here, though its a hybrid, its potency hasn't decreased, and it has both characteristics of its parents. It'll give her relaxation and sober her up a bit, though its not an asprin. It'll take away the delusion effects that she is receiving right now, and keep her from further damaging her brain from being in this state. "

The yellow plaited male took a deep breath from him explaining the bible and back on a simple subject of a leaf and its effects.

"You gotta trust me, man. I don't have a reason to start anything with ya, so don't rub me the wrong way, eh? I just wanna help."
Messages In This Thread
The Green is Great - by Ashton - October 10, 2014, 06:48 PM
RE: The Green is Great - by RIP Fox - October 10, 2014, 06:56 PM
RE: The Green is Great - by Ashton - October 10, 2014, 07:06 PM
RE: The Green is Great - by RIP Fox - October 10, 2014, 09:50 PM
RE: The Green is Great - by Ashton - October 10, 2014, 10:10 PM
RE: The Green is Great - by RIP Fox - October 12, 2014, 04:30 PM
RE: The Green is Great - by Ashton - October 12, 2014, 04:46 PM
RE: The Green is Great - by RIP Fox - October 12, 2014, 06:18 PM
RE: The Green is Great - by Peregrine Redhawk - October 12, 2014, 09:32 PM
RE: The Green is Great - by Ashton - October 12, 2014, 10:00 PM
RE: The Green is Great - by RIP Fox - October 13, 2014, 10:59 AM