Emberwood then you might see your shadow
<h5> [ <u>current status</u>: <i>slight limp on one of her hind legs</i> ]<h5>
39 Posts
Ooc —
i stumble and fall

Damn.
Talk about pissy attitudes. As Juno approached the male mid-dinner, she had never even thought of asking for a bite -- if things had gone more smoothly and he presented himself as a gentleman instead of a dickhead, she might've reconsidered; but now such thought had vanished from her mind..

As soon as she saw the bridge of his nose scrunch up and his lip curl back in hostility, she lowered her head and tucked her ears against her skull. She was in no mood to argue with the man -- Juno was a jumpy creature that almost never said no; except to fights, those she found useless. Especially if they were with a man. Due to her unusual uprbringing, the rusty daredevil's subcouncious was trained to disregard males and their stupidity.

"I don't want none of your stinky rabbit.. just wanted to say hello.." she muttered through gritted teeth. If the man was going to let her presence ruin his dinner then so be it -- she wasn't going to let his constipated face ruin her day.

<style> .free-one {background-color:#FFF2FF
; width:600px; margin:0px auto; text-indent:50px; color:#AB004A
; font-family:Times New Roman; font-size:14px; line-height:1.5em; padding:20px; text-align:justify;} .free-one-pic {float:right; margin:10px;} .free-one b {font-weight:600; color:#51537D;} .free-one p {margin:0px;} .free-one-lyric{font-family: 'Alex Brush', cursive; font-size:26px; border-bottom:1px solid black; line-height:13px;} </style>
Messages In This Thread
then you might see your shadow - by Scipio - October 06, 2014, 05:13 AM
RE: then you might see your shadow - by Juno - October 08, 2014, 11:05 PM
RE: then you might see your shadow - by Scipio - October 12, 2014, 07:46 AM
RE: then you might see your shadow - by Juno - October 12, 2014, 11:34 PM
RE: then you might see your shadow - by Scipio - October 19, 2014, 09:19 PM
RE: then you might see your shadow - by Juno - October 21, 2014, 10:19 PM
RE: then you might see your shadow - by Scipio - October 23, 2014, 09:42 AM
RE: then you might see your shadow - by Juno - October 25, 2014, 10:51 PM
RE: then you might see your shadow - by Scipio - October 27, 2014, 08:21 AM
RE: then you might see your shadow - by Juno - November 05, 2014, 07:56 PM