girl you melt me like ice and whiskey
<h5> [ <u>current status</u>: <i>slight limp on one of her hind legs</i> ]<h5>
39 Posts
Ooc —
omfg hi.. you're adorable
i stumble and fall

Another heavy sigh escaped from her lips, quickly merging with the dense clouds of fog that rested lazily over the tip of the Vale, blinding her to the spectral silhouette of the peering hybrid. If it were not for the sweet scent of rabbit meat that accompanied him and his ghostly bright eyes, she would've remained oblivious to his presence.

Feeling drawn to his eyes instead of intimidated by them, the rust-colored girl sniffed the air curiously as she swished her tail over the ground as an inviting gesture for whatever creature that laid out there to come forth. Though she had now spotted his location, she had not yet had the pleasure of laying eyes upon his foreign features.

"I don't bite, scout's promise"she purred softly, feeling glad that she was not the only one passing through the mountain. Loneliness was the only monster that Juno feared.

<style> .free-one {background-color:#FFF2FF
; width:600px; margin:0px auto; text-indent:50px; color:#AB004A
; font-family:Times New Roman; font-size:14px; line-height:1.5em; padding:20px; text-align:justify;} .free-one-pic {float:right; margin:10px;} .free-one b {font-weight:600; color:#51537D;} .free-one p {margin:0px;} .free-one-lyric{font-family: 'Alex Brush', cursive; font-size:26px; border-bottom:1px solid black; line-height:13px;} </style>
Messages In This Thread
girl you melt me like ice and whiskey - by Juno - October 10, 2014, 10:40 PM
RE: girl you melt me like ice and whiskey - by Ankh - October 12, 2014, 04:10 PM
RE: girl you melt me like ice and whiskey - by Juno - October 13, 2014, 12:28 AM
RE: girl you melt me like ice and whiskey - by Ankh - October 13, 2014, 02:52 PM
RE: girl you melt me like ice and whiskey - by Juno - October 16, 2014, 05:59 PM
RE: girl you melt me like ice and whiskey - by Ankh - October 25, 2014, 12:56 AM
RE: girl you melt me like ice and whiskey - by Juno - November 05, 2014, 09:08 PM