Duck Lake somewhere in time
98 Posts
Ooc — Victoria
At this point in time while I'm still settling into him I'd rather stay away from spars/fights, etc. Realistically, Suma has no real reason to attack Silvermane and he's afraid Silvermane has a disease that he doesn't want, lol.

Sumayl snorted with perversely when Snow White spat that he wasn't have a good time. Sumayl assumed it to be on a much grander scale of things meaning that he'd had quite a row of bad luck lately. It wasn't surprising seeing as how his saliva was bright red with blood. He was talking mighty big for someone who gave the appearance that he would start vomiting blood at any given second. You're the moron who thought it'd be a good idea to pick a fight with me,” Sumayl pointed out blatantly. “I'm not the one whining like a little pussy so just remember that.” The Ostrega was irritated and wasn't sure if he found the other amusing or annoying. Or a definitive combination of both. Definitely both Sumayl decided. Even now with more insults flying at him Sumayl had to resist the urge to laugh in Snow White's face because the golden outlaw didn't even find Snow White all that intimidating. Anyone could puff their chest and yell a bunch of insults, after all, and seeing as how Sumayl was overtly confident he would whoop Snow White's ass assuming that he was internally injured bad enough to be spitting and coughing blood, a fight wouldn't be fair. Sumayl was perfectly healthy and strong and he assumed that Snow White wasn't. There was nothing manly about beating a cripple. At Snow White's talk of Sumayl's virginity the outlaw let out a sharp laugh. “Right,” Sarcasm dripped from his lips. I'm the virgin.” Sumayl laughed because it was so untrue it was probably the most hilarious thing Snow White had spat at him. Sumayl wondered if Snow White was just talking about himself but then let it go because in all truth, Sumayl didn't really care.

“Oh sure you could,” Sumayl mocked Snow White with a smirk when the other bared his blood stained teeth. Sumayl was sure that was supposed to frighten him but he found nothing threatening about the gesture. Especially because he knew where that blood came from (somewhere inside Snow White's body which wasn't healthy) and therefore lost it's effectiveness against the outlaw. Now if Sumayl had seen Snow White tear something viciously apart he might have felt more inclined to be threatened (maybe) but he'd watched the other spit and cough it up and instead of intimidating it was just pitiful. “Whatever Snow White. Whatever gets you through the night.” Sumayl muttered with a roll of his eyes, ready to leave Snow White to her his clearly insane issues.

Messages In This Thread
somewhere in time - by Sumayl - October 11, 2014, 12:04 PM
RE: somewhere in time - by Silvermane - October 11, 2014, 01:37 PM
RE: somewhere in time - by Sumayl - October 11, 2014, 04:41 PM
RE: somewhere in time - by Silvermane - October 12, 2014, 02:09 AM
RE: somewhere in time - by Sumayl - October 12, 2014, 08:22 AM
RE: somewhere in time - by Silvermane - October 12, 2014, 11:21 AM
RE: somewhere in time - by Sumayl - October 13, 2014, 05:46 AM
RE: somewhere in time - by Silvermane - October 28, 2014, 02:50 PM
RE: somewhere in time - by Sumayl - November 05, 2014, 08:52 AM
RE: somewhere in time - by Silvermane - November 06, 2014, 10:58 AM
RE: somewhere in time - by Sumayl - November 07, 2014, 12:43 PM