Redhawk Caldera I'm trying to fight the feeling I will fall to the ground
34 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
Maybe someday in his future, Capricorn would take "cap'n" as some sort of joke title. Ashton seemed to think it fit him. Maybe it was his bearing; he did hold himself rather proudly, after all. Confidence was the name of the game for wolves of his ilk. His father made sure every son and even daughter born of his seed was as imperial as could be. Maybe it was Macintosh's need to be better, or maybe the man was truly traditional enough to believe that wolves still cared about that sort of thing.

In any case, Ashton didn't seem to be one of those wolves. Capricorn had finally settled on an opinion of the male. He couldn't have been lazy if he knew much about plants, but it was hard to take him seriously. Capricorn thought that might affect Ashton in the future, but didn't say anything about it now. He decided it wasn't his problem at the moment.

"That's very nice of you," he said, "consider it a deal. If you have need of me I'll come as fast as my little legs can carry me." He shot the male a crooked grin, for although references to his size were sometimes wearying, he'd learned long ago to laugh it off when possible. He could refer to his own legs however he wanted. "Good luck with the natives... dude," he said as Ashton headed back to check on the fox. Capricorn lingered a moment, watching the golden male go, before turning back to the prairie and heading back an acceptable distance from the caldera.
Messages In This Thread
RE: I'm trying to fight the feeling I will fall to the ground - by ZC30 - October 13, 2014, 09:55 AM