Noctisardor Bypass teach me to be a better man than I am now
Loner
Yeah, we're secretly out of control and everyone knows
25 Posts
Ooc —
Evander had hoped for something quick and fleet-footed, but Everett slowed him to a pondering sway. Aha! Hadn't he known some thought had sagged old Atlas' shoulders, the weight of some world pressed down against his back? And Everett offered him a piece to carry, one Evander gladly lifted away from his downcast brother, away from his heart and from his mind, which felt and thought always a little too much.

But he wouldn't be Everett if he felt or thought any less.

Evander joined his voice in a soft hum to accompany the easy tune Everett spun for him. Easy, despite these heavy things he shouldered.
Messages In This Thread
teach me to be a better man than I am now - by Everett - February 12, 2023, 09:58 PM
RE: teach me to be a better man than I am now - by Evander - February 12, 2023, 10:08 PM
RE: teach me to be a better man than I am now - by Everett - February 12, 2023, 10:25 PM
RE: teach me to be a better man than I am now - by Evander - February 12, 2023, 10:32 PM
RE: teach me to be a better man than I am now - by Everett - February 12, 2023, 10:38 PM
RE: teach me to be a better man than I am now - by Evander - February 12, 2023, 10:50 PM
RE: teach me to be a better man than I am now - by Everett - February 12, 2023, 11:00 PM
RE: teach me to be a better man than I am now - by Evander - February 12, 2023, 11:21 PM