Blacktail Deer Plateau When the world turns ugly I just turn and look at you
1,700 Posts
Ooc — Me
Dante's story in so few words sounded very much like the events that had taken place at Flightless Falcons after Tyrannus had become the leader. Becoming the king had changed her brother completely and even now after so much time had passed, it was hard for Osprey to come around the fact that that cold-hearted tyrant had once been a beloved and caring brother. She briefly wondered, what was happening in her former home now and hoped that things had resolved and her older brother had calmed down. She would probably never find out.

"My older brother became sort of a..." she paused looking for a proper swearword, but decided against it. She could let her tongue loose around her relatives, but not around strangers on whom you wanted to make an impression. "...blinded by power. He became very aggressive to all of the males in the pack and drove them out one by one," Osprey recollected events that had taken place last winter. "On one side - the pack had become pretty big by then, yet... it still hurts to think that he would handle his own brothers the cruel way he did," and even after all of this, part of her heart still held love and affection for Tyrannus. Despite his sins.

"We were one big family - Flightless Falcons," she told him. "I think that, when Peregrine lost his home and family all at once, without a chance to say goodbye - he wanted to find it here. And he did. And I am glad for it."
Messages In This Thread
RE: When the world turns ugly I just turn and look at you - by Osprey - October 13, 2014, 02:28 PM