girl you melt me like ice and whiskey
<b><div><span style="color:#ffe100;">☥</span></div></b>
15 Posts
Ooc — Mary
*preens*

The rust-coated female turned her attention towards him, he did not think that she could see him. His pale gaze was settled on her features with some mild interest. She did not appear to belong to a pack; her body was gaunt to a point that suggested she was a loner in those lands. Though Ankh would not have been able to scent the marking of a pack through the perfume of hare blood that coated his jaws and neck. The Pharaoh remained where he stood, legs locked, eyes peering curiously at her frame and attributes. His boxy frame then took a few steps forward until he had nearly closed the distance between the two of them. Blinking slowly, his champagne-colored gaze roamed her facet with a blank expression. Ankh could always marvel at the features of others; only his brother possessed a wolf-like bearing that surpassed his other siblings.
The ghostly wolfdog dropped his catch to the earth with a dull thud and then lifted his muzzle upwards towards the female. She had purred and invite to him, suggesting that she did not bite, though he had not been concerned for her fangs. She was thin, perhaps malnourished, and she looked as though she had traveled a good distance. Ankh dropped his muzzle once more and nudged his hare in her direction before darting his gaze upwards to focus back on her profile. “Do you hunger?” he inquired in a careful voice, a small accent having leaked its way into his few words.

Messages In This Thread
girl you melt me like ice and whiskey - by Juno - October 10, 2014, 10:40 PM
RE: girl you melt me like ice and whiskey - by Ankh - October 12, 2014, 04:10 PM
RE: girl you melt me like ice and whiskey - by Juno - October 13, 2014, 12:28 AM
RE: girl you melt me like ice and whiskey - by Ankh - October 13, 2014, 02:52 PM
RE: girl you melt me like ice and whiskey - by Juno - October 16, 2014, 05:59 PM
RE: girl you melt me like ice and whiskey - by Ankh - October 25, 2014, 12:56 AM
RE: girl you melt me like ice and whiskey - by Juno - November 05, 2014, 09:08 PM