Redhawk Caldera The Green is Great
Oh, me and the Sun? We're cool. He's a chill dude, for the most part. Don't get on his nerves though; he gets pretty heated.
273 Posts
Ooc — Xandir or just X
Casting a emerald gaze between the fire fox and the dark dude, Ashton furrowed his brow with thought.
The way this Peregrine treated his sweetheart, she must have had episodes like this, before. That could have been both a bad thing, or a good thing. The good being she knew each and every time she took whatever prescription that was assigned to her, she prepared herself for the effects. The bad, was if the ember threw herself into such, hoping it would solve whatever ailment was getting to her, and her doc didn't give her something for the side effects. Why take such risk?

"Again, like I said, names Ashton. I'm a botanist. I got a thing for plants, medicines, prescriptions, small remedies, and large takes of that stuff. I'm not sure whether I was in a pack, or it was just a faction, but it was more like..." Ashton did a 'so-so' indication with his golden head, tilting it from side to side, "a hippie group full of Healers and Naturalists. They didnt believe on eating meat, and were kinda vegan, so I hauled ass outta there after they tried to shove another salad down my throat."

Ashton shuddered at the mere thought of the constant consumptions of the various leaves.

"Anyway, I wanna say I'm just a mellow dude who's out and about, lookin' for a nice place to call home. No need to be huge or small, I just want something to call my home, while helping with any sick or hurt dudes, or dudettes. I'm not a hostile sort of bro, so if you dont want me here, I'll leave. All I did was notice the chick was a bit out of it, so I naturally sought to help her.."

With a visible movement, the sun pelted teen shrugged.

"Its something I like doing. Helping. But if you wanna have me haul ass, no probs. Just trust me when I say the green is good. "

Ashton pointed a paw at the potent leaf at the front of the charcoal pelted mans foot.
Messages In This Thread
The Green is Great - by Ashton - October 10, 2014, 06:48 PM
RE: The Green is Great - by RIP Fox - October 10, 2014, 06:56 PM
RE: The Green is Great - by Ashton - October 10, 2014, 07:06 PM
RE: The Green is Great - by RIP Fox - October 10, 2014, 09:50 PM
RE: The Green is Great - by Ashton - October 10, 2014, 10:10 PM
RE: The Green is Great - by RIP Fox - October 12, 2014, 04:30 PM
RE: The Green is Great - by Ashton - October 12, 2014, 04:46 PM
RE: The Green is Great - by RIP Fox - October 12, 2014, 06:18 PM
RE: The Green is Great - by Peregrine Redhawk - October 12, 2014, 09:32 PM
RE: The Green is Great - by Ashton - October 12, 2014, 10:00 PM
RE: The Green is Great - by RIP Fox - October 13, 2014, 10:59 AM