Blacktail Deer Plateau riboflavin-flavored, non-carbonated, polyunsaturated blood
i was born to the witch boleyn
1,707 Posts
Ooc — ebony

he smiled; her youthful bluntness was a welcome distraction. "both," lasher answered quietly. "i have a fondness for men and women." his spirits momentarily lifted, he watched junior with an amused glint in his eye. the knowledge of differing sexualities was one he felt was important; he wondered if she had been exposed to any such knowledge while with the pack he now knew as the nereides. though he knew little about them, he fancied them fierce women, what with their disdain for men, fierce woman who perhaps took solace in one another.

junior was young, and lasher did not suspect that she had any stirrings of passion in her body; she had ample time to discover herself, and so he would keep his words vague unless pressed, as he did not wish to sway her toward premature exploration.

<style type="text/css">.lasher1 {width: 380px; background-image:url('http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y7/kiba_in_paradise/lasher1.png'); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-color:#e4ebf6; border:1px solid #9f95b5; padding-top:200px; margin:auto; }.lasher2 {color:#9f95b5; font-family:georgia; width:370px; border-top:none; margin:auto; border-bottom:none;}.lasher2 p {text-indent:25px; padding:0px 5px;}.lasher2 b {color:#6e8bbc; font-weight:normal; text-shadow:0px 0px 0px #000000;}</style>
Messages In This Thread
RE: riboflavin-flavored, non-carbonated, polyunsaturated blood - by Lasher - October 13, 2014, 06:00 PM