Ankyra Sound lovin' in the moonlight (discovery)
incautious red wrecking ball amwelles · amwelles
2,111 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Sitter
“Once,” replied Fox, completely missing the sharpness in Aktaie's voice. “I led Swiftcurrent Creek for a time, after the former Alpha female threw herself into the river. I was too young, but once I had that taste of leadership, I knew I could never keep away from it.” Fox truly believed she was born to be a leader. It was not just her goal in life, it was her purpose. Sure, she had managed to cause trouble left and right, including departing the pack on sour terms, but every interaction was a lesson, and Fox figured by the time she was three or four years old, she'd have a whole hell of a lot more experience than some of the leaders who were just stepping up to the plate.

“Did your first-in-command throw herself into the ocean?” Fox asked, perhaps a bit too intrusively. Perhaps it was common for leaders to drown themselves rather than keep leading, though Fox knew for certain she would be doing nothing of the sort. The tiny red fireball glanced to the ocean momentarily before turning her attention back to Aktaie.
Pregnancy timeline (RHC members only)
Messages In This Thread
lovin' in the moonlight (discovery) - by RIP Fox - September 05, 2014, 04:33 PM
RE: lovin' in the moonlight - by Aktaiê - October 09, 2014, 04:42 PM
RE: lovin' in the moonlight (discovery) - by RIP Fox - October 10, 2014, 07:12 AM
RE: lovin' in the moonlight (discovery) - by Aktaiê - October 10, 2014, 01:42 PM
RE: lovin' in the moonlight (discovery) - by RIP Fox - October 10, 2014, 04:13 PM
RE: lovin' in the moonlight (discovery) - by Aktaiê - October 10, 2014, 05:27 PM
RE: lovin' in the moonlight (discovery) - by RIP Fox - October 10, 2014, 06:44 PM
RE: lovin' in the moonlight (discovery) - by Aktaiê - October 10, 2014, 07:00 PM
RE: lovin' in the moonlight (discovery) - by RIP Fox - October 13, 2014, 06:26 PM
RE: lovin' in the moonlight (discovery) - by Aktaiê - October 31, 2014, 10:46 AM
RE: lovin' in the moonlight (discovery) - by RIP Fox - November 02, 2014, 06:35 PM