Redhawk Caldera I turned my face to the highway.
<span style="font-family:times; font-size: 8px; color: #222; letter-spacing:1px;"><i>Lumen soli mutuum das</i></span><br><br><b>Deceased.</b>
78 Posts
Ooc — Java
That works. Amon could've easily walked right in to the claimed area without noticing.

The movement stopped, almost as if he had been spotted, and then resumed. While Amon sat watching, a stranger seemed to materialize before him. Her posture demanded respect and he was ready and willing to give it. As Fox got closer, Amon did not notice the limp - but was quite taken by the vibrancy of the stranger's pelt, as well as her diminutive size. Then again, it was rare for Amon to encounter anyone even close to his own burdensome weight and build, so everyone seemed small by comparison.

The girl did not speak. She watched him, and he watched her as closely as he could without offending, but there were no words. When he assumed she was awaiting some sort of explanation, the man cleared his throat with a rumble and attempted to make nice; another rarity in the life of a rogue. Must've gone a little astray in my walk. My, didn't he sound surly and old. He could do better than that. My name is Amon. I believe a pack is forming in the area - do you know anything about it?

He had seen a few wanderers in his time upon the lake shore, but nobody fitting this girl's description. That would make her one of the pack wolves, or at the very least, one of the beasts lured close by the group howl. Either way it was a good idea to make a positive impression.

Messages In This Thread
I turned my face to the highway. - by Amon - October 13, 2014, 06:01 PM
RE: I turned my face to the highway. - by RIP Fox - October 13, 2014, 06:47 PM
RE: I turned my face to the highway. - by Amon - October 13, 2014, 07:01 PM
RE: I turned my face to the highway. - by RIP Fox - October 13, 2014, 07:17 PM
RE: I turned my face to the highway. - by Amon - October 13, 2014, 07:26 PM
RE: I turned my face to the highway. - by RIP Fox - October 13, 2014, 08:46 PM
RE: I turned my face to the highway. - by Amon - October 13, 2014, 10:04 PM
RE: I turned my face to the highway. - by RIP Fox - October 14, 2014, 11:30 AM
RE: I turned my face to the highway. - by Amon - October 14, 2014, 03:07 PM
RE: I turned my face to the highway. - by RIP Fox - October 14, 2014, 04:56 PM
RE: I turned my face to the highway. - by Amon - October 14, 2014, 05:06 PM