Redhawk Caldera I turned my face to the highway.
<span style="font-family:times; font-size: 8px; color: #222; letter-spacing:1px;"><i>Lumen soli mutuum das</i></span><br><br><b>Deceased.</b>
78 Posts
Ooc — Java

Accustomed to leaders with at least a few years under their belt, it was peculiar to Amon when this red-furred girl introduced herself, thus sharing the information he was searching for. At first he thought it to be a joke - nobody would follow a child back where he was from. But surely for someone so young to have founded a pack - either because of their mate's wish, or because of a personal desire - they must have quite the backbone. That was something Amon could stand behind.

It was entirely possible for his inner thoughts to be exposed through a brief expression of surprise. He curtailed the expression as swiftly as it appeared. Redhawk Caldera. Sounds fancy. Oh, get on with it you old codger. Amon glanced beyond the self-proclaimed leader as if to suss out another; perhaps she was only kidding, and was biding her time before the real man of the house popped by. When he surmised that she was quite alone, Amon expressed what he had come here to express. You might've heard me from the lake. I heard your group and thought it'd be a great idea to enlist, so, here I am.

There was no point in playing games when all he wanted was a safe place to lay his head at night and a warm meal. As his rumbling voice ceased, Amon waited for the girl to acknowledge his earlier song - for surely if she was one of the leaders, she must've heard it. Heck, if Amon had been the alpha in this position, he'd be mighty curious about it.

Messages In This Thread
I turned my face to the highway. - by Amon - October 13, 2014, 06:01 PM
RE: I turned my face to the highway. - by RIP Fox - October 13, 2014, 06:47 PM
RE: I turned my face to the highway. - by Amon - October 13, 2014, 07:01 PM
RE: I turned my face to the highway. - by RIP Fox - October 13, 2014, 07:17 PM
RE: I turned my face to the highway. - by Amon - October 13, 2014, 07:26 PM
RE: I turned my face to the highway. - by RIP Fox - October 13, 2014, 08:46 PM
RE: I turned my face to the highway. - by Amon - October 13, 2014, 10:04 PM
RE: I turned my face to the highway. - by RIP Fox - October 14, 2014, 11:30 AM
RE: I turned my face to the highway. - by Amon - October 14, 2014, 03:07 PM
RE: I turned my face to the highway. - by RIP Fox - October 14, 2014, 04:56 PM
RE: I turned my face to the highway. - by Amon - October 14, 2014, 05:06 PM