Noctisardor Bypass Shadows in the Dark <<IC Joining>>
<i>why did she leave wonderland</i>
295 Posts
Ooc — nicole
hey! :D

The petite Welsh girl had been as usual, doing her duties around the Bypass when a soft howl rang through the relatively peaceful environment she was currently in. A stranger's howl, one Crëyr did not recognize.

She knew what to do. The lithe female started on towards the sound, her footsteps light and careful. She padded through multiple bushes, the falling leaves of the trees allowing patches of warm Autumn sunlight to slide onto Crëyr's coat as she went.

A couple moments later, the Welsh beauty emerged from the bushes, her azure eyes slowly coming to fixate on the relatively bigger wolf that sat a distance away from the borders. No doubt this was the female that had howled for whoever would answer.

A small, curious smile graced Crëyr's features as she quickly took the time to analyze this female. Slim, slightly taller than the usual she-wolf, her pelt a mixture of warm hues, predominantly a whitish-cream, leaning on hazel. Her eyes were a piercing blue-green, eyes that seemed to gleam under the sunlight.

She took a step closer to the stranger, pleased she was a respectable distance away from the borders before murmuring a greeting and a question. "Hello. May I ask why you are here?"
Messages In This Thread
Shadows in the Dark <<IC Joining>> - by Nikita - October 13, 2014, 08:18 PM
RE: Shadows in the Dark <<IC Joining>> - by Crëyr - October 13, 2014, 08:59 PM
RE: Shadows in the Dark <<IC Joining>> - by Nikita - October 13, 2014, 09:35 PM
RE: Shadows in the Dark <<IC Joining>> - by Crëyr - October 13, 2014, 10:02 PM
RE: Shadows in the Dark <<IC Joining>> - by Nikita - October 13, 2014, 10:14 PM
RE: Shadows in the Dark <<IC Joining>> - by Crëyr - October 13, 2014, 11:48 PM
RE: Shadows in the Dark <<IC Joining>> - by Nikita - October 14, 2014, 10:39 AM
RE: Shadows in the Dark <<IC Joining>> - by Shadow - October 15, 2014, 09:25 AM
RE: Shadows in the Dark <<IC Joining>> - by Crëyr - October 15, 2014, 09:41 AM
RE: Shadows in the Dark <<IC Joining>> - by Nikita - October 15, 2014, 10:05 AM
RE: Shadows in the Dark <<IC Joining>> - by Shadow - October 15, 2014, 10:34 AM