Noctisardor Bypass Shadows in the Dark <<IC Joining>>
6 Posts
Ooc — Paige
Hey! :)

The cinnamon wolf paused after calling out to the local wolves. She took a moment to take in the scenery and sniff the fresh air that drifted over her shaggy features. For a wolf of her blood she was tall and thin, taking after her mother. Lean muscle surrounded her pelt which was a melting pot for many colors. She wasn't beautiful, but she was noticeable.

Her exclaim for another wolf was promptly returned by a beauty of a wolf. If Nikita was not looking towards the direction she came the cinnamon wolf would have not noticed her arrive. The quiet she-wolf gave a smile as she looked her Nikita. Her delicate and thick fur covered her petite figure in a way that was beautiful. The patches of white that cloaked her figure stood out and caught the hazel wolf's eyes. The stranger softly spoke to Nikita, inquiring why she was here.

The she-wolf pondered quietly before responding after a few seconds. "I am here because I am in need of a home beautiful." Nikita responded truthfully. She was in need of a home and it was quite obvious that the delicate female in front of her was beautiful. "I can hunt for myself and others. I don't take up much room. I won't cause any trouble. I will pull my own." The cinnamon wolf responded quickly after her last injection.
Messages In This Thread
Shadows in the Dark <<IC Joining>> - by Nikita - October 13, 2014, 08:18 PM
RE: Shadows in the Dark <<IC Joining>> - by Crëyr - October 13, 2014, 08:59 PM
RE: Shadows in the Dark <<IC Joining>> - by Nikita - October 13, 2014, 09:35 PM
RE: Shadows in the Dark <<IC Joining>> - by Crëyr - October 13, 2014, 10:02 PM
RE: Shadows in the Dark <<IC Joining>> - by Nikita - October 13, 2014, 10:14 PM
RE: Shadows in the Dark <<IC Joining>> - by Crëyr - October 13, 2014, 11:48 PM
RE: Shadows in the Dark <<IC Joining>> - by Nikita - October 14, 2014, 10:39 AM
RE: Shadows in the Dark <<IC Joining>> - by Shadow - October 15, 2014, 09:25 AM
RE: Shadows in the Dark <<IC Joining>> - by Crëyr - October 15, 2014, 09:41 AM
RE: Shadows in the Dark <<IC Joining>> - by Nikita - October 15, 2014, 10:05 AM
RE: Shadows in the Dark <<IC Joining>> - by Shadow - October 15, 2014, 10:34 AM