Redhawk Caldera I turned my face to the highway.
<span style="font-family:times; font-size: 8px; color: #222; letter-spacing:1px;"><i>Lumen soli mutuum das</i></span><br><br><b>Deceased.</b>
78 Posts
Ooc — Java

The notion of a wolf having value was something that disturbed many youngsters - most of which having never left their mother's side before. But Amon was not among them. He had been around the block a few times and knew not to be offended or discouraged by the question. Though, he didn't immediately begin listing off his various abilities either. The man was thoughtful for a moment - still wondering if this was a trick left to the gullible - and then rolled his shoulders in a shrug.

I'm not exactly a spring chicken, but I know how to do most things. That was vague, but true. It was difficult to survive on your own for the few months let alone a couple of years, but that also begged the question of why. Amon didn't mention his history yet. It would probably be used as a black mark against him anyway. I've been in packs before, so this ain't my first rodeo. I can fight, hunt, track, whatever you want.

What else could he say? 'Hey there kid, let me join your club because: reasons'?

As if anticipating rejection, Amon shifted his weight and got to his feet. This resulted in his great dark figure looming over her's, so he took a step back to compensate for any unease this caused. I've lived off the land for over a year now, on my own. I could probably keep goin' on my own if I had to, but I've been missing the redundancy of pack life. Do you have room in your ranks for someone like me?

Messages In This Thread
I turned my face to the highway. - by Amon - October 13, 2014, 06:01 PM
RE: I turned my face to the highway. - by RIP Fox - October 13, 2014, 06:47 PM
RE: I turned my face to the highway. - by Amon - October 13, 2014, 07:01 PM
RE: I turned my face to the highway. - by RIP Fox - October 13, 2014, 07:17 PM
RE: I turned my face to the highway. - by Amon - October 13, 2014, 07:26 PM
RE: I turned my face to the highway. - by RIP Fox - October 13, 2014, 08:46 PM
RE: I turned my face to the highway. - by Amon - October 13, 2014, 10:04 PM
RE: I turned my face to the highway. - by RIP Fox - October 14, 2014, 11:30 AM
RE: I turned my face to the highway. - by Amon - October 14, 2014, 03:07 PM
RE: I turned my face to the highway. - by RIP Fox - October 14, 2014, 04:56 PM
RE: I turned my face to the highway. - by Amon - October 14, 2014, 05:06 PM