Redhawk Caldera don't you ever tame your demons -- always keep them on a leash
incautious red wrecking ball amwelles · amwelles
2,111 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Sitter
Updating to present-day! Also, I still miss Suttree. I swear I'm going to reincarnate him one of these days.

With her front paw nearly done healing, Fox was feeling the best yet since they had arrived at Redhawk Caldera. They had a small, but strong, following, and she had no doubt that they would make it through the winter without a hitch. Her thoughts often lingered on her future children, plotting and planning how she would raise them. She wanted to instill the same values as her own parents did, but she also knew that Peregrine's input was just as important. Knowing that forced her to swallow her pride a bit more than usual, but she knew that his happiness was linked to her own.

Presently, the young leader was rounding one of the now familiar bends on the outer reaches of her new home. On the northern edge lay a lake, and she spotted a dark-faced figure on the edge of it. Curiosity activated, Fox glanced at the caldera only a moment before moving in, her limp still slightly evident in her stride. As she neared, she realized that this was not just any wolf, but one of Aktaie's sea-witches. She vaguely recalled Junior saying something about them being terrible, but considering Fox hadn't had any bad run-ins with them, she had no reason to immediately dislike the black-headed creature.

“What’s a sea wolf doing all the way out here?” Fox asked.
Pregnancy timeline (RHC members only)