Redhawk Caldera I turned my face to the highway.
<span style="font-family:times; font-size: 8px; color: #222; letter-spacing:1px;"><i>Lumen soli mutuum das</i></span><br><br><b>Deceased.</b>
78 Posts
Ooc — Java

Babies having babies. That was always the way of things. Upon Fox's reveal of her intentions, Amon appeared pensive - but only for a moment. Whatever this girl wanted to do with her body was up to her and this Peregrine she kept mentioning. I'd happily protect them. The beast rumbled in as pleasing a tone as he could muster, and already began to relax in place. Things appeared to be going swimmingly.

As part of my early training I was required to take a... Vow, more or less. To remain celibate and serve my leader. At the time it was my father, and his only wish was that his chosen heir remain protected. There was experience there, too. Even if this pack was run by a pair of children thinking with their groins, it was a safe place far from the influence of the Guard. If they needed a babysitter, he could fill that roll. Ask anything of me, miss Fox, and I'll oblige to the fullest extent of my abilities.

For as long as his abilities lasted. A deep part of Amon was instantly regretting those serious words; the mere thought of children making a chill creep across his skin. Sure, he'd had some experience dealing with kids - but usually new recruits to the Guard. And even they were older than the red girl before him now. A little fib wouldn't hurt... Kids couldn't be that hard to manage.

Messages In This Thread
I turned my face to the highway. - by Amon - October 13, 2014, 06:01 PM
RE: I turned my face to the highway. - by RIP Fox - October 13, 2014, 06:47 PM
RE: I turned my face to the highway. - by Amon - October 13, 2014, 07:01 PM
RE: I turned my face to the highway. - by RIP Fox - October 13, 2014, 07:17 PM
RE: I turned my face to the highway. - by Amon - October 13, 2014, 07:26 PM
RE: I turned my face to the highway. - by RIP Fox - October 13, 2014, 08:46 PM
RE: I turned my face to the highway. - by Amon - October 13, 2014, 10:04 PM
RE: I turned my face to the highway. - by RIP Fox - October 14, 2014, 11:30 AM
RE: I turned my face to the highway. - by Amon - October 14, 2014, 03:07 PM
RE: I turned my face to the highway. - by RIP Fox - October 14, 2014, 04:56 PM
RE: I turned my face to the highway. - by Amon - October 14, 2014, 05:06 PM