The Sentinels Meeting in Moonlight
44 Posts
Ooc — Free
Omnium's yellow eyes settled on the side of her face as she teased. It took him just a moment to decipher the lilt and drift back into the calmness he had been experiencing in their journey beforehand. If this stranger was indeed pulling his leg, he felt little concern in the predicament. She had done nothing to concern him thus far, so he even found the conversation slightly enjoyable. Not that he would admit it, but it was nice to speak to a wolf aside from his sister. 

His ears perked at the sound of the water, and the increase of the salt on the wind gave him the hint before she spoke up. Omnium sped up to where he was now shoulder to shoulder with her. He was a little surprised at the discovery that she was a bit smaller than Creed was. Perhaps it was the big personality that made her seem larger to Omnium. He bypassed her quickly enough to be the first to lay eyes upon a familiar sight of the ocean. The clear sky amplified the calm waves as the mulch turned to sand on the shoreline. He trotted just to the edge of the surf, allowing the foaming water to lap at his front paws. Just as he had suspected, he could see the shoreline evening out. Omnium and Creed would leave the shore now and head South inland as they had planned. He looked back to the black and white stranger. It dawned on him that Creed was most likely awake by now, and he didn't want to keep her waiting for much longer. Thank you for your assistance, but I should be returning to my journey soon. Perhaps might I know my saviors name?
Messages In This Thread
Meeting in Moonlight - by Heph - March 17, 2023, 10:22 AM
RE: Meeting in Moonlight - by Omnium - March 18, 2023, 01:39 AM
RE: Meeting in Moonlight - by Heph - March 18, 2023, 10:56 AM
RE: Meeting in Moonlight - by Omnium - March 18, 2023, 09:54 PM
RE: Meeting in Moonlight - by Heph - March 19, 2023, 06:10 PM
RE: Meeting in Moonlight - by Omnium - March 21, 2023, 04:48 PM
RE: Meeting in Moonlight - by Heph - March 21, 2023, 08:05 PM
RE: Meeting in Moonlight - by Omnium - March 21, 2023, 10:53 PM
RE: Meeting in Moonlight - by Heph - March 22, 2023, 09:42 AM
RE: Meeting in Moonlight - by Omnium - March 22, 2023, 02:45 PM
RE: Meeting in Moonlight - by Heph - March 23, 2023, 11:24 AM