Northstar Vale amal jadid
3 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
The man accepted his pleading! It was working - until it wasn't. He mentioned something about going outside, beyond the borders where Samir now found himself sprawled; he did not want that, he wanted to stay here where the food was, and the rich smells of other wolves - and therefore protection - reigned.
Of course! Raiyiys, I would follow anywhere - but nnnh, not out! No no no, He went from groveling to up, on his feet, and with the downturned posture of something trying hard to stay meek and small.
There is danger outside! I -- I ran as hard as I could, and they might be there. He might be there, Samir did not need to play this up in any theatrical way; his fear was real, his experiences solidifiying what he thought of his pursuer; what may or may not be the truth was how close the perpetrator was to the vale.
Please, I won't move an inch - if that is the worry! If I stay here, if I hide, could you -- he looked up the ridge where he had fallen as if he'd heard something, or was ready to be spooked deer-like from the plateau; —could you bring me something here?
Already his mouth was full of saliva, and he swallowed it quickly.
Messages In This Thread
amal jadid - by Samir - March 22, 2023, 11:04 AM
RE: amal jadid - by Reyson - March 23, 2023, 06:38 AM
RE: amal jadid - by Samir - March 24, 2023, 01:41 AM
RE: amal jadid - by Reyson - March 24, 2023, 06:45 AM
RE: amal jadid - by Samir - March 24, 2023, 07:35 PM
RE: amal jadid - by Reyson - March 25, 2023, 04:50 PM
RE: amal jadid - by Arsenio - April 06, 2023, 05:46 PM
RE: amal jadid - by Reyson - April 06, 2023, 06:47 PM