Blacktail Deer Plateau When the world turns ugly I just turn and look at you
Shattered windows and the sound of drums - People couldn't believe what I'd become
1,357 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
To become so blinded by power that you would drive away your own family... "He must have been terribly lonely," Dante said softly, almost to himself. It had been such a near thing, for had he chosen to stay, he would likely have done the same. Or worse. His father had, after all, killed his brother in his quest for leadership. Would he have been able to do so to Daes? Perhaps.

Now though, he knew that was no longer a danger. "As am I", he responded more clearly, "and that he was able to offer the chance for others to be a part of it. Aside from your brother's error in driving others out, Flightless Falcons must have been a wonderful place to grow up." He could see it in Peregrine's interactions, his dealings with both his children and his pack mates. He did not hold himself apart as Dante was inclined to do. Perhaps he could learn some of that in time here.
aiming for Warrior, Guardian, and Advisor specializations
Messages In This Thread
RE: When the world turns ugly I just turn and look at you - by Dante RIP - October 15, 2014, 02:22 PM