Larksong Grotto il en était fier, mais pourquoi vous riez ?
141 Posts
Ooc — xynien
That's never going to leave my brain now thanks LMFAO
frantically edits as I realize Mireille is in heat
Kel was admittedly quite relieved when a woman appeared, all dressed in red and an air of authority. Immediately he was struck with a sense of home, and he wasn't sure how he felt about that, but now wasn't the time. What was less relieving was the realization that she was in heat. Kelsier kept a healthy distance from her even as he approached the wounded wolf. Looks pretty bad, He commented, bringing as much wit to the situation as any rock that might have tumbled down the grotto's steps.
Been learning herbs, but you look like you know what you're doing, Or at least, it was easy for Kel to assume that. He was only a man, and would never be quite as qualified for responsibilities as large as saving a life. It pained him to recognize that train of thought resurfacing in himself, again, but Kel did not fight it. He only worried at his tongue with his teeth, unsettled by the scent of the woman and the urgency of impending death. I'll follow your lead?
Messages In This Thread
RE: il en était fier, mais pourquoi vous riez ? - by Kestrelcloud - April 01, 2023, 11:13 PM