Wild Berry Meadow breaking my back just to know your name
23 Posts
Ooc — RunningWild
After sitting in a daze in the small pool, Lilah stood on her frail legs and began slowly pushing her small frame through the tall grasses. Her stomach growled lowly as she finally brought herself to an abrupt stop.  Although her senses weren't that intact Lilah had briefly caught onto an unfamiliar scent nearby. She wasn't sure what it could be. Food? That was always the first thing that seemed to run through her mind recently and she couldn't bare her curiosity.

The damsel tried desperately to catch up on the scent again to maybe reveal who the host was to her but, she only caught failure. That was until she finally raised her head as far as her neck could stretch above the waves of triumph. She squinted trying to make out any movement other than the constant flow of the meadow. 

Her fuzzy gaze finally set the target on a dark figure slowly but forcefully merging throughout the grassland. Her ears flattened at the sight of it not being food but from what she could tell it wasn't anything that alarming. A wolf.

She hadn't interacted much with other loners with the time she's been on her own. Not because she was wanting to just catch herself some free time alone but, because most tend to bore her with her conversations or tease her about the way she communicates and doubts her survival skills. However, with the constant reminder from her empty stomach, she couldn't help but ease her way after the figure in a following manner,  not covering up the sound of her fast movements of determination.
Messages In This Thread
breaking my back just to know your name - by Tahoe - March 30, 2023, 08:34 PM
RE: breaking my back just to know your name - by Tahoe - April 02, 2023, 02:37 PM
RE: breaking my back just to know your name - by Dehlilah - April 02, 2023, 03:24 PM
RE: breaking my back just to know your name - by Tahoe - April 03, 2023, 11:39 AM
RE: breaking my back just to know your name - by Tahoe - April 04, 2023, 01:23 PM
RE: breaking my back just to know your name - by Tahoe - April 04, 2023, 06:05 PM
RE: breaking my back just to know your name - by Tahoe - April 04, 2023, 07:49 PM
RE: breaking my back just to know your name - by Tahoe - April 04, 2023, 08:17 PM
RE: breaking my back just to know your name - by Tahoe - April 04, 2023, 11:06 PM
RE: breaking my back just to know your name - by Tahoe - April 05, 2023, 01:08 AM
RE: breaking my back just to know your name - by Tahoe - April 05, 2023, 02:32 PM
RE: breaking my back just to know your name - by Tahoe - April 05, 2023, 10:18 PM
RE: breaking my back just to know your name - by Tahoe - April 05, 2023, 11:49 PM
RE: breaking my back just to know your name - by Tahoe - April 07, 2023, 07:14 PM
RE: breaking my back just to know your name - by Tahoe - April 07, 2023, 08:06 PM
RE: breaking my back just to know your name - by Tahoe - April 08, 2023, 01:13 PM